Monday, December 12, 2011

I HATE the new I repeat I HATE THE NEWS

Okay so all my friends and family are very aware that I HATE THE NEWS. I mean I know I should watch it so I know what is going on around me but i cannot stand the news. I can tell or what is on the news before i watch it. A black man went to jail, a black man got shot and killed and a black man killed. Some little white girl is missing and then if it is football season we will have  40 mints focusing on the Steelers.  So we HAD to watch the News and track and I was right Black men went to jail, There is a little girl missing and has been for about 2 weeks now and of course we spent time watching 30 minutes about our steelers and where  Big Ben will be traveling in his free time. I do not care where Ben is going at all I rather get my news from Twitter and Facebook wait for my mom to call me in the morning. Even when the covered the woman that dropped her niece out the window I wanted more information than they supplied me with and it should have been longer!!!! Ill stick with my mother as my new resource and Twitter new depresses me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment